Sunday 12 October 2008

Why didn't today work?

It's been the most gloriously sunny weekend. It's mid-October and everyone's out in T-Shirts. I love it. Yesterday we went to Ashridge to take in Autumn in all its glory - and it was utterly fab - but today, nothing's seemed right, and I've felt just shy of extremely pissed off for most of today.
I'm sure extreme fatigue after a week of hard work and very crappy sleep has a lot to do with it, but you can't hold it against innocent children for wanting their mama in the middle of the night, and I'm so over blaming the boyfried for getting me knocked up in the first place (and then the second place), so instead I am going to hold Tesco responsible.

Tesco. Shudder. Where we went this morning to do a mop up shop. Went in feeling quite jolly. Emerged in a totally shitty mood. It's horrible in there. The staff are indifferent. The people are indifferent. None of the food is clearly labelled. The trolleys don't fucking work. You can't move without getting bashed in the face by a Vicki Pollard lookalike. We're running back to the haven of middle class snobbery that is Waitrose and are resolved never to step foot in Tesco again.

No comments: