Tuesday 4 August 2009

Jasmine's still ill - I must be starting a new job then...

Made the emergency call to Nani last night, who bravely dropped work and came up on the train last night. Was feeling rather guilty, on the suspicion that Jasmine would actually be perfectly well today, but the hunch was right. Jasmine soiled herself twice last night and this morning had a slight fever. And the poo is still sloppy sloppy sloppy.

Which must mean I've just started a new job - day 2 today - which is why I'm not taking time off to look after the splinks. It's at New Look the fashion retailers. In their eCommerce team. And that's a bit weird because it's the first time I've ever fessed up to where I work, but I owe it to Caroline who's been asking for days! (And in case you're wondering about previously - freelancing was at the agency Last Exit, before that was Blooming Marvellous where I was made redundant, before that was Early Learning Centre which was completely amazing).

1 comment:

liney said...

I wondered why you weren't telling me! So now I know and don't feel so out of the loop. Congratulations - expect you will be togged from head to foot in new gear now, not quite Prada but if you get a staff discount who cares! Well done you!