Saturday 10 October 2009

a quick rundown of the things i want to remember

  • Felix & Jasmine squabble sometimes, particularly over toys. When Jasmine says "Felix isn't sharing" sometimes it means "Felix isn't sharing" but mainly it means "I want Felix' toy"
  • We cut back on Felix' milk and he now sits at the table (though normally on a lap) and eats his meal with the rest of us. But he has to use a fork. Fingers are OUT.
    (Before he would just run all around the house because he had Joy of Movement and a full up milk belly.)
  • Jasmine had a big snotty nose so we gave her Montelukast and then all she had was a big snotty nose that went away
  • Last night bf and I had a row over me coming home late night-after-night and him having to look after the kids and make dinner and all that all by himself. And we sorted it out and found a solution, but at the time all I could think was "OMG, we've swapped gender roles" and I was totally shocked by that.
  • We bought a SkyHD box and bf recorded Stepup2 for me in HD and I have been watching those dance moves over and over and over and over
  • We now also listen to Jan Pehechan Ho on You Tube about 6 times a day. Jasmine does the shaky head dancing, and Felix screams "Yaaaaaaay" every time it finishes
  • We are going to the Ickworth today for a night. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY

No comments: