Sunday 24 January 2010

Sucked in by a Black Hole

Bloody Hell, have I really not posted a word since I got a year older? Well, I think I also forgot to say HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

Shortly after my birthday the snow came proper. Nursery shut down for a day (flaky) and any work momentum I had been building up disappeared.

Felix' is copying just about every word. He has "manic half hours" - like a kitten going bonkers. He's going through his toy stage. As in, must-cuddle-them-all-at-the-same-time. It's very cute.

The builders started work on the loft conversion. With one slight wibble, it's going well so far. They're cracking ahead, and it's not as cold or messy as we thought. Bf initiated a search for the perfect children's furniture yesterday evening, and even though he wimped out after 20 minutes (to check the footie scores) it was very exciting.

And I'm trying to launch a new website. And it's totally manic.

No comments: