Thursday 11 February 2010

DIY, DIFM or WBDIITFP?

Sore throat, phlegmy cough, banging headache - I am off sick today. Which is made all the more boring and shit because the builders are in converting our loft. Despite the fact it's all going sort of OK I am beginning to resent having a house full of dust and bits of bathroom stacked in every room. Bf is total stressarama because he's taken the PM lead, whereas I have been waiting to be told what to do. Total role reversal from normal. I know how he feels, but I do love just being told what to do because it's easier. Except when it's "negotiate these down a bit". I'm not particularly fond of that bit. So it's getting to the point where I know I'm not a DIY girl, but am beginning to shift from our usual Do It For Me role to Why Bother Doing It In The First Place?

1 comment:

fingerlessman said...

I know that stress well!

it will all be worth it when you have a very lovely loft room to enjoy.

love leon xxx