Tuesday 23 October 2007

Some pictures, at last.

I can't sleep. I've been sleeping really badly for a few weeks now. I'm not sure whether it's pregnancy bladder or my total, frustrated, angry unhappiness about my situation at work or my 'time of the year' sore throat come cough come cold that's on the brink of a fully fledged invasion that's doing it. Probably all three. Whatever it is, it sucks.


So it's 3am (Sartre's 'il est trois heures' obviously applying equally in the dead of the night) and I've already beeen awake for 2 hours. So I've given in, gone and had a heartmelting look at the Sleeping Beauty that is Jam-beans and thought it was a good time to finally post some pics of her, unsurprisingly, at the zoo. She's just so gorgeous!







1 comment:

The rat and the monkey said...

She just gets prettier every day, doesn't she?