Sunday 25 November 2007

Things we only allow our children to do to us

Got home on a rainy, dark and wet Monday last week to a power cut. 30 minutes in a snotty Jambeans started screaming blue murder before vomiting madly all over me, my boobs, my work clothes and my hair. Yeeeeuuuuccccchhhh. No hot water so had to make do with a cold flannel wash for both of us and a croydon facelift for the sicky hair.

God I stank.

Jammie spiked a fever that lasted all night so we were 3 to the bed with Mum and Dad Florence Nightingaling whilst Jammie moaned quitely to herself. Power cut lasted 5 hours. I was so knackered when it finally came back on, I only summoned the energy to have a shower 4 hours later after a bit of uncomfortable pregnancy kip.

How I just love being a mum sometimes.

No comments: