Friday 18 December 2009

In which babymomma goes out 4 times in a week

Christmas must truly be upon us, as a few opportunities for a knees up came my way. Bf, being fantastic as he is, gave me not one, but two pink passes last week. So I went to Hakkasan for a sophisticated work do and Jongleurs for a work do at the other end of the spectrum in the same week.

Most exciting of all, at the weekend, Nani came up to babysit and bf and I went to a dinner party hosted by my amazing friend Mat. So not only was the food amazing, the company amazing, the conversation amazing, but the news that he is soon to be a daddy simply topped the amazing stakes.

And the next day we went to Alex' 2nd birthday party - 5 kids, 7 grown ups, a whole lot of mess and a totally chilled afternoon.

Bringing the total outings to 4. Oh yes, that's 4 parties in a week.

Which means I probably won't be going out again until I'm, ahem, about 40.

No comments: