Sunday 15 July 2007

Lost a shoe at the zoo

How did that happen?

OK, not strictly a ditzy Cinderella story, as it wasn't a shoe I was actually wearing - the weather threatened both thunderstorms and a heatwave so I wore my trainers and put my beloved, funky green flats with the skull & crossbone pattern in the basket of Jazzie's pram. Come shoe changing time there's only one shoe in the basket. The other must have fallen out. How gutting is that?

So you can probably tell we went back to London zoo. Animal du jour was a Feather-tailed Glider - a wee little mouse that only comes out at night with a tail surrounded by feathered skin so it's flat and good for gliding from one branch to another. Seriously cool.
And the squirrel monkeys were on great form.
And jambeans was on great form.
And boyfried is on great form and being extra specially considerate and lovely at the moment.
And I've knackered my back again ;-(
But it's mainly good.
But it's school tomorrow :-(

No comments: