Friday 11 April 2008

Fairy Godmothers visit

Both Ely and Caroline visited with their respective bubs last week, so they made me feel all sunny, and they came bearing gifts as well so I've been well looked after.

My second home day with Jambeans and F-beans was OK - very similar to last week, a good morning followed by an afternoon that really dragged on. Ely told me that 5 o'clock was when witching 'hour' began, when all the energy has been sapped but there's still playing and toddler mealtime and more bubfeeding and bathtime and bedtime to contend with still. My witching 'hour' actually began at about half past three and wasn't helped by F-beans feeding every two hours. When it takes 45mins to an hour to feed him, that makes for one tired babymomma.

Despite the fact that all the frustration and fatigue still came out in a flood at the end of the day (poor poor poor bf is all I can say) I think I coped with it slightly better than last time. Who knows, maybe in 6 months time, when F-beans will be weaned, I might actually have got the hang of it.

No comments: