Friday 8 August 2008

Felix does Shakespeare

Felix is not a well bunny. His snuffles are getting worse, and in the mornings he is phlegmy and has a blocked nose. I think also teething is hurting quite a lot. The last couple of days he has been fine one minute, then has been crying his poor wee heart out the next and is all red and puffy-eyed and looks totally miserable. He was up twice last night, which is unusual, and would only settle with mucho cuddles. And when he's Ok he's basically chewing chewing frantically chewing anything. Often his fingers but mainly my shoulder, my cheek, my fingers, my arm, my trouser leg, even my chin and often (wince now) my nipple. I imagine him whispering under his breath "The pound of flesh I demand of her is dearly bought, 'tis mine, and I will have it"

No comments: