Thursday 12 February 2009

In which the little buggers get the better of babymomma

Today I was determined to ensure Felix and Jasmine (and myself for that matter) ate healthily. That basically means fruit and veg, as opposed to their usual fayre of toast, pasta, toast, pasta, breadsticks and biscuits. (Not that I don't give them fruit and veg. It's just that making them eat it is sometimes a challenge in itself.) So when Felix woke up from his nap screaming top whack and I offered him:
grapes
raisins
banana
apple
salmon and spinach puree
breadstick (compromising now)
and pasta
only for the little gobshite to throw everything away and continue screaming angrily in my ear then I gave in and offered him a biscuit. Which he took. And shut the fuck up.

Then Jasmine came in and insisted she get a biscuit too.

Babymomma 0 - 2 Kids

No comments: