Wednesday 18 April 2007

Dun summat stoopid

Wednesday 18th April

No sooner have I recovered from Crappy Monday's purse disaster then today I've only gone left my purse on my desk at work. And I'm not back in till next Monday. And, being one of those rather sumptuous but oversized Orla Kiely numbers, it's got my whole life in there.

Aaaaaarrghh.

This is so unlike me. I rather think I've been on sparkling good form today - so no brainmush excuses. I guess it's just because I was cutting it fine and ran out the door in a ruddy blush.

Aaaaaarrghh.

So tomorrow, I think I'll have to get up early and take Jazzy into the office to recover it. On the tube. In the sling. When she won't sit still. On a hot day. With my rubbish bad back.

And thrice Aaaaaarrghh.

But hopefully back in time for swimming with Jessica and her lovely bub-ette.

Yaaaay.

No comments: