Saturday 24 May 2008

Supermommy status regained

It's early afternoon on saturday bank holiday and I can't believe I am the ONLY one in the house who has not fallen asleep.

Jambeans is in her room - she's got a nasty coldy coughy fevery virus type thingy that meant she didn't nap yesterday and she had a crappy night (as did we) so she's built up a serious sleep debt. Still that hasn't stopped her from waking up every 30 mins and screaming the house down. But thankfully, for the time being, she is asleep.

As is Felix, in his MB on the dining room table,

As is Daddy, over a war book in our bedroom,

As is Grandma, dozing lightly on a chair on our luffly new garden deck.

Which leaves me. And I've had the least sleep out of us all so far.

Which officially makes me SUPERMOM right now.

No comments: