Sunday 11 January 2009

Schizophrenic blog

Recently this bog has become a lot more schizophrenic in nature. One minute I'm fretting about the recession and unemployment, the next I'm cooing over Felix and delighting in Jasmine's language development. It feels like I'm two different people. The blog is reserved for the yummmy/slummy mummy in me - that's why I started it. But I really do need to "talk" about what happened at work - I'm going through such a mix of emotions - so writing it down will help. Catharsis and all that.

Maybe.

I've always set my personal rule never to divulge who I work for, or reveal details about work that could compromise either myself, my colleagues, or the company that employs me. I'd find it difficult to post anything on the death of my company without naming names...

So we'll see.

No comments: