Sunday 28 January 2007

More self-pitying moaning

Dp went for a run after our walk and has been reminding me of his great achievement all day. Not what I want to hear when I am going through a major trauma about my own lack of a waist/ double chin/ crapness at exercise.

On our walk he announced he was going for a run straight after. Then, once he was in his running gear and was 60s from sprinting out the door, he asked if it was ok. Stupid question right? As if my answer is going to change the fact that he's going for a run. Next time, rather than say 'is it OK if I go wherever on Friday, and do you mind looking after Jazzie?" I'm just going to pick up the car keys (to his car) and bugger off. Why couldn't he just ask nicely to begin with? I never say no.

But then I didn't do much while he was running, just folded the washing, made Jazzie's lunch, emptied the bin, changed the bag and funnily enough didn't quite find enough time to feed myself breakfast.

Hmm, caught myself at it again. It's exactly this kind of petty-snippety-snipey-moany-whiney type behaviour I am desperately trying to shake off and be a NICE PERSON instead.

No comments: