Saturday 27 January 2007

New toy

So, erm, sleeping - Jazzie back on track and sleeping through till 05.30 / 06.00 with occasional microyelps in the middle of the night. All good.

Yesterday we bought a new toy, in the shape of a camcorder, hee hee. It's our Christmas present to ourselves and its great fun taking videos of Jasmine. The first one we took she rolled over (front to back) for us for the first time in ages. What a doll. Only bad thing about the camcorder is that you can't hide double chins/ bad complexions/ middle-aged spread. My boobs look alright though, in a large'n'squashy post-natal kind of way, though I still yearn for the firm'n'pert pre-children little puppies they used to be. Generally though, seeing me video'd has made me feel even more depressed about my appearance than usual.

No comments: