Sunday 28 January 2007

Next week will be better

Think I have been a very negative bunny this week.

Made a real effort today to haul myself out of bed and snap out of it. Not easy, as Jazzie had me up at 5am. She also managed a screaming fit at half past midnight for an hour. In fairness I did go give her a cuddle 20 mins in, which just made it a whole lot worse. I gave her a muslin to chew on, but when I was back in bed I switched the bub-mon off and fell asleep so didn't take it away. When I got her at 5am the muzzie was wrapped fairly snugly around her neck - not dangerously so, but my red warning flag went up and it was more than enough to make me feel tres guilty. Effective deterrent though.

Went to feed the ducks before going to Pedro and Lax's for scrummy lunch. Carried Jazzie in the Baby Bjorn, thinking the extra load would be a good extra workout. The legs coped fine but my shoulders were aching after 30 mins.

But it was a beautiful spring-like day and helped shake off the SAD.

No comments: