Friday 19 January 2007

Vomiting boyfried

Martin's visit was fun, but tiring, and my head was buzzing and had a headache and still felt a bit sick so couldn't get to sleep v well and moan moan moan moan. Jazzie went down at 19.00, woke up at 00.18, which was bad timing so I was effing and blinding a bit, but also because the boyfried had woken me up about 30 mins earlier so he could cuddle himself to sleep leaving me still awake. Jazzie only cried for 15 mins tho' then woke up again at 06.38. It's going well.

So it was definitely a bug, as dp has been upchucking all day, and having the shivers and the achey bones. He quarantined himself upstairs while I looked after the bub. Man it's so tiring. I was knackered by 3 o'clock. It's not that long since I was looking after her all day mon-thursday. No wonder I was such a mean basket case. How on earth do full-time mums of two cope?

I really enjoyed making Jazzie's meals today. She had leftover parsnip and courgette mash for breakfast, followed by rice porridge. Made her cauliflower and carrot for lunch today, which she hoovered but has been doing smelly cauliflower burps in my face ever since. Then she demolished lunch leftovers plus a huge bowlful of banana and apple porridge for tea. She's really getting into touching the food - she gets a huge glob on her fingers then inspects it really carefully before grabbing the spoon and gripping onto the bowl really tightly. Not long to go before she's dumping it all over her head. Oh joy.

No comments: