Tuesday 20 February 2007

Pink pass


Tuesday 20th February, Pancake Day

Boyfie has a pink pass tonight. It's the first time he's had a night out in i don't know how long. It's the first time i've done the evening routine without him in i don't know how long. And I can't remember what going out actually consists of any more. It feels weird. And lately i've been feeling that i would like to start going out again and have some fun, but i think i'm scared of venturing out the front door because i've forgotten where to go and what to do.

how desperately sad.
and old.
and pathetic.

Enough!

Work was good today. I enjoyed myself. I like being back. By the time I'm on the tube platform in the morning I've forgotten about the bub and start looking forward to the day. Guilt-free for a change - it's fab.

Jazzie continues to be an absolute dream. yesterday and today she's come home in the evening from nursery and has done nothing but laugh and play. i tickled her all over this evening and she just giggled and giggled and giggled.

Developmental phase du jour (de la semaine, du mois etc etc.) is banging.

No comments: